Update enterprise websites
in minutes, not months
Stackbit is the only enterprise website platform that empowers marketers to work independently while fully respecting your design system and composable headless stack.
Add visual editing to your stack
- Works with any stack
- Bring your own web framework, CSS tooling, CI/CD workflows, etc.
- Easily enable visual editing
- Just plain HTML attributes. No libraries or API calls. No proprietary black-box components.
- Work locally
- We don’t affect your production website or add another point of failure. Content editors work with a live site preview that we host, while you develop locally.
- Fully configurable
- You specify your content source(s) through our advanced Content Source Interface. We read your content and respect your schema.
Change content, preview instantly
Your design system, your components
Customizable editing guardrails
Stackbit for enterprise
“It takes me 10 times less than usual to create a page now that we use Stackbit — it’s a game-changer. Basically, anyone who is using Contentful and has a design system should be using it.”
Teams, roles & SSO
Scale to hundreds of collaborators.
Centrally manage organizational, team, and per-user roles.
Connect to your single sign-on (SSO) provider.
CMS permissions are always applied. All edits are performed with the user's CMS credentials.
One codebase, multiple projects
Enable localization at scale.
Multiple brand sites built from the same code.
Multi-environment publishing flows.
Fine-grained edit and view permission controls for the same site.
Composable by design
Use your tech stack and any third-party vendors. Use the best of the modern web for fast and secure apps.
Seamlessly integrate with a headless CMS or bring your own content. Multiple or complex configurations? No worries — our solutions engineers are here to help.
Try it yourself
Type-safe code and a dynamic layout with configurable sections, header and footer. Using MUI v5 components.
The quickest way to spin up a new Stackbit-enabled website on a modern stack. Then, follow our tutorial to learn more.
Contentful CMS Starter
Simple Stackbit + Contentful starter with a content model and sample content.