Now that you have a site up and running, let's make sure you have access to all the services it is using.
- To get everything set up, head to Account Settings.
- Connect the accounts as shown below.
- If you don't have a GitHub account, sign up.
- Next to GitHub, click Connect, then Authorize Stackbit App. After you've connected your account, click Configure, then Install.
- If you don't have a Netlify account, sign up. ⚡️ Pro tip: Use your GitHub account to sign into Netlify. It makes things move a little faster.
- Next to Netlify, click Connect, then Authorize.
Your site is still managed by Stackbit in its own GitHub repository. This tutorial will show you how the code you own stays in sync with your project in Stackbit. To make this happen, let's transfer the code to your GitHub account.
- Go back to your dashboard
- Open your new project.
- Click the gear icon in the top left of the Studio.
- Click Request transfer in the GitHub section under Connected Services.
- You will receive an email from GitHub. Click the link to accept the transfer.